Working together we can do so much more than Just survive, we can THRIVE!

Let’s Start Building your Dream Business

I believe that everybody should have the same opportunity to follow their dreams. I want you to live a meaningful and fulfilled life doing what you love.

I believe that if we work together then we can help make your dream business become a reality whatever that may be.

I Created Gruinn so that I could help offer support to new or small business owners who are looking to grow, people who are struggling night and day, working tirelessly to survive and just need a little bit of support. It’s NOT EASY!

So How Can I Help You?

1 You need a platform that is easy to use, fast and simple.

2 You need to be able to reach large amounts of people.

3 and finally you need results!

I understand I've Spoken to business owners and they all ultimately want one thing and that is RESULTS!

How does it work?

Gruinn is a Business directory selling platform. This means we give sellers the ability to sell their products online whilst also selling outside the platform and promoting their physical stores and locations to help them grow. 

Sign up & upload products

You have products to sell so Step one Sign up and Upload as many products as you want

We bring in the customers

Once your product is uploaded we get to work to bring in customers for your business, so you can Grow.

Earn Money

Customers are coming and buying your product! Success you earned money, and one step closer that that dream!

Sales

You earn 95% on every sale you make and we Earn the other 5% for bringing the customer to you.

Upgrading your package?

There is two major benefits to upgrading your package.

  1. You can lower the commission you owe us per sale. 
  2. We will also run paid advertising on a number of your products.  

Start Up

£ 5
Month
  • Paid Advertising for 1 of your Products
  • Include your Location and contact details
  • Access to Content so we can learn together
Popular

Small business

£ 20
Month
  • Paid Advertising for 10 of your Products
  • Include your Location and contact details
  • Access to Content so we can learn together
Popular

Business

£ 60
Month
  • Paid Advertising for 30 of your Products
  • Include your Location and contact details
  • Access to Content so we can learn together
Popular

Premium

£ 120
Month
  • Paid Advertising for 100 of your Products
  • Include your Location and contact details
  • Access to Content so we can learn together

If you Grow We Grow

Let’s Work together and make that vision a reality.    

Platform features

Fast User friendly dashboard

Track your earnings, orders and inventory manage staff, Create coupons Check your reports and reviews All in one easy to use dashboard saving you hours of checking the books.

Total Control Over Your Shipping costs

Set a Global shipping cost that covers all your products or Create shipping classes to set shipping based per product. Your Shipping done your Way.

Real Support From People

We work with you to help get you started. Need advice, having issues or just have general questions? We are here to help for support.

Share & Link to your Social media

Share your products with all the social media giants, Connect your profiles or pages to your store to reach even more.

We only earn 5% Commission per sale

No matter what you are selling we only earn 5% commission from that sale. It's important to us that you earn the majority of the money because our mission is to help you grow!

Affordable Sign Up

Becoming a seller is affordable and you can add unlimited Products or auctions however We do ask for a monthly fee when you are ready to take your business to the next level and start advertising your products.

SEO (Search Engine optimisation)

You can develop your own SEO in your store so you are found easier in search engines. We also work hard to ensure all your products are ranked as high as possible on search engines so people can easily find your products.

Secure Payments

All payments are 100% safe & Secure they are automatically sent to your accounts once a customers buys a product.